- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Being Ready for When Disaster Strikes
- By (Author) Chris McNab
- 320 pages
- Dimensions 5(w) x 7(L)) x 1(h)
- Copyright © 2012 Amber Books Ltd
- This Lyons Press Edition First published in 2012
- ISBN: 978-0-7627-8282-6
- Printed in Singapore
- SAS and Elite Forces Guide: Preparing to Survive begins with the possible catastrophe scenarios such as environmental disasters, wars and terrorism. Chapter by chapter, the book looks at the areas you need to prepare: your home, what you need if you have to take flight, pre-preparing food for a crisis, finding clean water, maintaining your health, defending yourself, and creating power supplies. With tips and techniques from survival experts, this book shows you what to do not only in the moments and hours after disaster has struck, but also in the weeks, months and years that follow.
- With more than 300 easy-to-follow artworks and handy pull-out lists of key information, SAS and Elite Forces Guide: Preparing to Survive is the definitive longterm survival guide for when help isn’t on its way. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 2 in|