FRENCH SURPLUS XL MESS KIT
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Genuine European Military Surplus.
- Vintage French Army Mess kit
- It was first issued Post-World War II in 1947. One of the more interesting and unique mess kits.
- This two piece set features a large pail and handle with lid. This kit was built to last! You will be most impressed with the sturdy hardware and construction of this kit. The unique lid that fits over your mess pail doubles as a frying pan, just break off a short stick and cook your vittles over the fire. The lid can also simply be used as a mess tray. The pail is the perfect size to hold your rations, utensils, cup, and more.
- 9 ½’’ high and 9 ¾’’ wide.
- Large Aluminium Pot 5 liters Capacity
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.